Weight loss surgery helps people who want to achieve success in losing weight and change their life entirely. Losing weight is a common goal, but can be a tricky one. Being overweight can lead to a slew of health issues, but slimming down is often difficult – or impossible – without help.
We understand how hard it can be, and well-versed in the most contemporary weight loss interventions, including:
- Gastric balloon
- Gastric bypass
- Gastric sleeve
- Transit Bipartition
When you need to lose weight, Clinichub is here to help. We understand when you can’t do it alone, and provide access to the top treatments to help you reach your weight loss goal.
What We Offer?
- Medical tests (eg. Blood tests)
- Pre-Op check-up and consultations
- Nursing care & translation services
- Full Surgery
- Post-surgical check-up (X-ray and Physical to assess and conclude the surgery was complication free) before hospital discharge
- Free post-surgical check-up (with the surgeon for a year if the patient happens to visit Turkey and would like to have a consultation with the surgeon)
- Anaesthetics fees
- Prescribed medications (antibiotics, painkillers, blood thinners, PPIs (protein pump inhibitors which acts as stomach acid regulators)
- Post-Surgery nutritionists who will guide the patient regarding the post-operation nutrition modelling
- Nutritionist consultation via Skype or Phone
- Hospital stay (3 nights)
- 5-star Hotel Accommodation (including breakfast) – 4 nights
- Meet & Greet service for your arrival
- Airport Dropoff
- Transfers between Hotel and Hospital
About Your Doctor
After graduating from Marmara University, Prof. Dr Umut completed his expertise in the department of general surgery at Istanbul University, and he worked as an assistant during his education. Between 2006-2007, he attended general surgery course at University of Catania. He became an associate professor at Istanbul Medical Faculty in 2014.
His specializations on general surgery are laparoscopic and robotic surgery, conventional and minimally invasive endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and pancreas) and bariatric surgery.
Prof. Dr Umut published more than 100 articles and 15 translated books in international and national platforms. Moreover, he had performed the splenectomy and pancreatectomy surgery by using a single one incision for the first time of the literature.
He is a member of many associations such as the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery, International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders, European Society of Endocrine Surgery.